Skip to Content
- 15 MIN
- 10 MIN
- 8 ADULTS
Chilli Chicken Coleslaw Sliders
- Combine sweet chilli sauce and mayonnaise together.
- Combine cabbage, carrot, spring onions, mint, lime and season to taste to make coleslaw.
- Heat oil in a frypan and sauté onions over low heat for 10 minutes until caramelized and remove.
- Cut chicken fillets on the angle into 8 thin flat slices and season.
- Heat frypan and brown chicken for 3 minutes on one side until 3/4 cooked.
- Turn over and top each chicken slice with caramelized onions and a slice of CHEER™ Colby, cooking until chicken is cooked through and CHEER™ Colby has melted.
- Spread dinner rolls with sweet chilli mayonnaise and fill with coleslaw, chicken and dollop with remaining mayonnaise.