Skip to Content
- 5 MIN
- 30 MIN
- 4 ADULTS
Cheesy Baked Beef and Bean Burritos
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and sauté onion until softened.
- Add beef and sauté until just browned.
- Stir in half the salsa and the beans and cook until warmed through.
- Fill tortillas with mince mixture and a sprinkle of CHEER™ Shredded Tasty Cheese and roll up to enclose.
- Place in a baking dish, sprinkle with remaining CHEER™ Cheese and bake at 180°C for 15 minutes until golden and CHEER™ Cheese has melted.
- Drizzle with remaining salsa and serve dolloped with sour cream and sprinkled with cayenne pepper.