- 10 MIN
- 10 MIN
- 4 ADULTS
- 230g packet natural corn chips
- 200g jar taco sauce – mild, medium or hot
- 125g CHEER™ Tasty Shredded Cheese Blend
- 1 avocado
- juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- sour cream, for serving
- coriander leaves, for garnish
- Arrange corn chips in a large, flat oven proof dish.
- Top with taco sauce and CHEER™ Tasty Shredded Cheese Blend and bake at 200°C for 10 minutes until cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, to make Guacamole, halve avocado, remove stone, scoop out the flesh and mash with a fork.
- Mix in lemon juice, coriander and season to taste.
- Serve nachos dolloped with Guacamole and sour cream and garnish with coriander leaves.
Mexican Bean Nachos: Add 310g rinsed and drained red kidney beans to the taco sauce. Proceed as per recipe.
Nachos con Carne: Fry 1 diced onion in 1 tablespoon oil, add 200g beef mince and brown well. Mix in taco sauce and simmer for 5 minutes, use to top corn chips. Proceed as per recipe.