Skip to Content
- 15 MIN
- 35 MIN
- 6 ADULTS
Breakfast Cheese Souffles
- Butter 6 x 1 cup soufflé dishes or cappuccino cups and place on a tray.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the flour and cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
- Add the milk all at once, whisking continuously until thickened.
- Cool slightly, add mustard, and then beat in yolks one at a time.
- Stir in CHEER™ Cheese and season to taste.
- Whisk egg whites until soft peaks form.
- Fold one spoonful of egg whites into cheese mixture to loosen then fold in remaining egg whites.
- Quickly spoon into soufflé dishes and bake 180°C for 25–30 minutes or until puffed and golden.
- Serve immediately with toast.