Skip to Content
- 30 min
- 20 min
- 6 adults
- Boil macaroni in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain.
- Melt butter and sauté bacon until crisp.
- Add onion and garlic and sauté until softened.
- Mix in flour and stir for 1 minute.
- Add milk and cook, stirring until thickened.
- Stir in half the CHEER™ Tasty Cheese and the mustard until melted and season to taste.
- Mix in macaroni and portion into 6 x 1 cup ovenproof dishes.
- Top each with a slice of tomato.
- Combine remaining CHEER™ Tasty Cheese with breadcrumbs and sprinkle on top.
- Bake at 200°C for 15-20 minutes until golden brown